Is Accelera accredited by the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission?
Yes. Accelera was accredited by the PRC on August 15, 2017 to conduct CPD training for CPAs. The Certificates we issue are recognized and accepted by the PRC and BoA for license renewal and accreditation.
Our seminars are all prerecorded - video format. You can access them 24/7 anytime - through a laptop, iPad or smartphone connected to the internet - over an access period of 3 months.
How long does it take to process my CPA license renewal and BoA accreditation using Accelera's CPD training?
Since all our programs are BoA accredited, certificates from Accelera are processed by the PRC and BoA the same way as accredited live training seminars. Same requirements. Same processing time.
How does the BoA accredited online program work?
· Each module has a prerecorded video lecture with downloadable reference materials
· You can access anytime, 24/7, on a laptop or smartphone connected to regular internet
· You can play, pause and replay over 3 months. If you need more time to complete, just notify us and we will reenroll for free by additional 3-month periods until you complete your modules.
· At the end of each module, get your certificate with serial number instantly via email
· Print and submit the certificate to PRC and/or BoA (they recognize the black and white printouts and will process the same way as live, accredited seminars)
· You get FULL BoA Credits for work done
*For BoA and BIR accreditation, we will provide you with an originally signed consolidated certification. Please contact us should you be needing this type of certification. Standard shipping rates apply.
Is there a limit to the number of CPD units I can take via online training?
You can take as much as 120 units or 100% of your CPD requirements via online training as long as it is BoA ACCREDITED ONLINE training.
Which professionals can get their online CPD training from Accelera?
As of the moment, we are accredited for the Accountancy profession.
How do I get my CPD Certificate? Your certificates will be emailed to your registered email address as soon as you complete a module. Completing a module means going through the training video and activites and passing the online quiz.
How long will it take to complete a module?
You can enroll and finish a module in as short as one and a half hours. On the left side of your screen, you can see a menu where you click on the videos and activities until you complete the entire module. The last activity will be the multiple choice quiz.
How much does it cost?
A typical 1.5 CPD Unit module costs USD 4.00 or Php 200.00
For how long can I access the courses I enroll in?
Once enrolled, you have three months access to the course, during which time, you have to complete the training and quiz in order to receive your certificate of completion.
How do I pay for my courses?
Modes of payment are:
1. Via credit card linked to PayPal. You will need to open a PayPal account, if you haven't yet. Our PayPal account is: email@example.com You will be automatically/instantly enrolled if you pay using the "BUY" button in the modules on our website.
2. Via bank deposit or online transfer. Our bank details are as follows:
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
Account Name: Accelera Inc.
Current Account No: 8601-0020-52
3. You can also pay via Gcash, Smartmoney, Cebuana, Palawan Express or other similar modes of money transfer. Kindly email us for the payee details if you want to use this mode of payment.
For payment modes 2 and 3 above, send us a picture of your deposit slip or transfer notice through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What equipment do I need to take an online course? Can I take courses on my cellphone?
You will need a broadband internet connection to take our online courses. You can use a computer, iPad or cellphone - as long as your device can access our website through the internet. Supported browsers for Desktop are Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer (version 11 only). For mobile, iOS Safari: 10 and up, Chrome and Samsung Internet can be used. Use the latest two versions of all browsers listed above, unless otherwise noted.
Is there an assessment or test I need to pass?
At the end of the online training, there is an online multiple choice quiz of around 15 items. After answering each item, the system will tell you if you got the correct answer. To pass, you need a score of 75%. If ever you fail, you can retake the quiz immediately and have UNLIMITED tries as long as you have access to the course. Access is for 3 months.
How secure is Accelera’s platform and certification system?
Accelera uses a well-established Canadian based platform that services 25,000 course creators in 164 countries worldwide. Meanwhile, our certification provider, Accredible, is the same organization that provides the certificates for Rosetta Stone, Google and Kaplan University, among others. Your certificates can never be falsified as their authenticity can be verified independently online.